Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's Christmas time again. That means i gotta be nice cause the inlaws are here alot, ALOT. There is always one i suppose that will press your buttons to no end. I have several but will coccentrate on one that really yanks my last nerve on a regular basis. My brother inlaws wife drives me batshet. There is absolutely NOTHING she does not know, just ask her. Her knowledge of everything known to mankind is only exceeded by the enormity of her boobs, not that there is anything wrong with that. She will correct you on anything that you say. It's like spending the day with the female version of Cliff Claven from Cheers, Actually normy.
The other day she corrected me when someone asked me what time i went to bed,AARRRGGGGHHH. To top it all off, she refuses to go ANYWHERE without her two freakin dumba$$ dogs. I'am an animal lover but cant ya just leave em home long enough to have dinner? Got another family get together this weekend but i feel a job comin on that absolutely needs me, no doubt. Did i mention her boobs?
Anyway, i will be nice so i get a hug as we are leaving, a nice long hug, before i pit my coat on. :-D

So, anybody got THAT guy or gal you have to deal with?

P.S. , What are the best sliders to put on my speedy. Are there different kinds? :-D

·
Registered
969 Posts
My mother in law... She used to live 20 mins away, in aug. she moved to St George (4 hours away) Now she's an even bigger pain in my ass. We've ultimately stopped talking to eachother outside of "hi". She's the kind of person who is very opinionated and forces her opinion onto everyone else. I'm gonna leave it at that. :evil:

·
Registered
293 Posts
On 2006-12-12 09:06, Limey wrote:
Ask her how to cure mushy brakes will ya.
:roflmoa2:

Yep, I think almost everyone has one of those in their family......and if you don't, it's probably you.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've got this, er, "relative" of mine that only comes out on the holidays to prove how better his life is... He manages to find that one tiny flaw in everything- no matter what it is, before comparing it to the one he's got- which is perfect (and version 2.0 right...). The funniest part of it all is that even though you knew you hated 'em last year, I always open the door with a smile thinking (hoping?), "This year'll be different. He might have blown a rod through his perfect frontal lobe while mining for the perfect diamond for his perfect wife and is now perfectly retarded..."
Well there's always next year.

P.S. Does anyone know what the best aftermarket exhaust is for my Speedy?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Fortunately all of my X-inlaws were French so there wasn't much "dealing with". I'd just sit there at family gatherings like some cute little lost puppy which they all wanted to pamper. Like a puppy I'd sit there smiling at them all day wondering what blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah really meant.. :)
Unfortunately her parents also spoke German fluently so that's where most of the conversations ended up since I also speak German. That's when puppy mode was turned off and I'd have to become are real person and part of the family.. Oh well, divorced fixed that problem..

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-12-12 09:27, cheapbastard wrote:
On 2006-12-12 09:06, Limey wrote:
Ask her how to cure mushy brakes will ya.
Julie's werk'n on it Limey. :hammer: :-D
at least when she fixes it she wont have pick the phone up, I'll be able to hear her from here.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
itchen,
you can always do the "oops i stumbled on the carpet and landed right in your boobs trick".
:-D

go to the store and grab a couple of generic handles, then screw them onto her dog's back. that way she can carry them like purses.

seriously, the next time she feels the need to "up" your conversation, just pause and say "do you have a mute button?" she'll totally shut up. it works for my "norm" friend prettty well. :wink:

on my wife's side, she has a little niece that actually picks on me. now mind you, i'm the uncle in the family that all the kids just love! and never have issues with anyone; but this little sh!t takes pot shots at me, --- last time she was out here (i think she was in 9th grade) she fooking kicked me in the nuts! i turned and asked her mom (sue's sister) "how did you f*ck this one up so bad?" i mean i had to hold myself back from caving the little turd wagon's chest in. total freak...
hopefully she's grown out of it by now. if not, i'll stink bomb her in a locked room.

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-12-12 11:21 ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts