Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just got back from a 3200 mile 7 day trip to montana from OKC. my poor bike took a beating a big ass pot hole bent both rims and busted up my fender so iam in need of a front spint fender or something that would fit any sugestion would be helpful Thanks Richard

·
Premium Member
24,388 Posts
Carbon Fibre front fender?

rdg59,

PM or search OND has a nice CF front fender on his 1050 Sprint, possibly they also make one for your RS.

Sorry to hear about that, we get some whopper potholes here too at times, with the vast distances our roads have to cover.

cheers
DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
http://www.framestraightsystem.com/

"the Best"

not a bad price, too.....however, they are/were a virtual'one man band' so can take a heck of a time

My recommendation....well, my own fault, I have(had) RampTriumph 5 minutes up the road, and I went to a so called 'motorcycle tyre fitter' in Bellport...result, badly dinged rear......BENT front!!!!!

Repair was, as they say "better than new"

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put on my spare on thr rear.It rides so much smoother now,I have a front wheel coming in from ebayer. so what I need is a front fender will a 98 sprint exc. fit? Thanks

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
You might try to bust the part numbers on BikeBandit, but I really doubt the Executive piece will fit the RS.

IIRC, there is a front fender for a 1050 on eBay now. That'd be a better attempt than the Exec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts