Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks, Kory for those great pics. I'll be heading over next Saturday for the IMS San Mateo show. I've been to my local Triumph dealer more than enough times since purchasing my new '06 Sprint ST so I don't really mind that Triumph is not well represented at the IMS. It'll be fun to see all the other makes and models. I'll be taking a lot of pictures too but unfortunately, will not be able to share them since I don't know how to do the "clickey" thing when I post. Probably ride down since parking is free for riders. Depends on the weather. It's really stormy rain right now here in NorCal.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clickey thing is easy, first copy your link from the location bar above ( the one that points to your pictures ) then click the URL button down below when creating a new forum post. press CTRL- V or right click in the new window and choose paste. then choose OK, another window will pop up asking you for the website title, enter whatever you like, this will be the "Clickey Text" or whatever text that you want to act like a link. choose ok and it will enter the code into the new forum post for you.

--Kory

P.S.- I think I'll write a tutorial for everyon with pictures. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts