Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any update as to whether or not some smart person has been able to play around with a locked computer?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
That’s what the Android version of TuneECU is. For whatever reason they can access through a Bluetooth reader using Android without causing the ECU to lock up.
Awesome! So how though do I get my android phone to talk to the ECU via Bluetooth?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I looked up the app and know how to connect, but it's not going to work on my bike apparently.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
looking for the latest info for my just purchased 2018 T120 with 7 thou on it. assuming TUNEECU dont work what about other electronic tweaks, my 18 is likely out of warranty as Hermys only noted a 30 day coverage + being cold + snow in Pa i may not ride it until march if i am lucky. so does power commander or any other add on work, even if only a fuel tuner it would prolly be a benefit

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
looking for the latest info for my just purchased 2018 T120 with 7 thou on it. assuming TUNEECU dont work what about other electronic tweaks, my 18 is likely out of warranty as Hermys only noted a 30 day coverage + being cold + snow in Pa i may not ride it until march if i am lucky. so does power commander or any other add on work, even if only a fuel tuner it would prolly be a benefit
Search for Diva Danielle , DNK on here she has tunes you can play on your ecu .

81 - 89 of 89 Posts