Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm not trying it again, I got a cocktail stick stuck last time ;)

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
That is really *&%^ed up.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Thats the only way I can drink domestic beer these days...;):D

I already see red cups and ping pong balls in the beer section...I cant wait for the enema bags...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I call BS on that.

It would be far simpler, faster, and effective to simply drink it. that is what your digestive system is there for after all.

What could you hope to gain from an enema that you couldn't get from a few (or many) shots of 151?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Soooo many wrongs with that.

Drinking is part of the fun and who the heck administers the enema? Do they reuse tubing?

What the frack is wrong with people?

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
All I know is I'm opening drug store/Starbucks near a college campus.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the only way I can drink domestic beer these days...;):D

I already see red cups and ping pong balls in the beer section...I cant wait for the enema bags...
You can already by wine in a bag, right? It won't be long before Gallo offers an accessory plastic tube!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You can already by wine in a bag, right? It won't be long before Gallo offers an accessory plastic tube!
That's pretty much the quality of that stuff, but really mentioning the accessory plastic tube - no, no no that's just . no please get that image from my mind.:eek:

Brings a whole new meaning to a wine "tasting" doesn't it.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Back in my clubbing days, one way to get the chemicals quickly into your system was to "top shelf" the pills....

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
That's pretty much the quality of that stuff, but really mentioning the accessory plastic tube - no, no no that's just . no please get that image from my mind.:eek:

Brings a whole new meaning to a wine "tasting" doesn't it.

......... dont judge them - if a friend passed the wine to you and he has just had some by enema I'm sure you wouldnt put the tube in your mouth ;)

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
"...bypasses the filtering by the liver." Rump Romp Moonshine - The Healthy Alternative

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
"Upon extensive questioning, it is believed that members of the fraternity were using rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol as the abundance of capillaries and blood vessels present greatly heightens the level and speed of the alcohol entering the bloodstream as it bypasses the filtering by the liver,"

There must be a Biology major in the fraternity. I can just hear the conversation at the frat house now... "Dude, you want us to do what with the Natty Light?" :D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
What ever happened to drinking games where you drank every time someone blinked? Geez.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
That sounds like the worst frat of all time. Instead of just drinking and then drawing on your passed out friends, you have to stick stuff up your butt and then listen to someone explain why it's a good idea.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts