Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Its been awhile. I'm contemplating my next series of mods and kind of like the "Joker Machine" Ignition Relocation bracket offered by Mike at Bella Corse.

Question. For those of you that have made the switch (no pun intended) from the ignition on the headlight bracket to the frame downtube, is there enough wire harness play in the headlight bucket to do this easily OR is it a pain in the rear with splicing wires?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
No problem at all. The wire harness runs into the headlight bucket. There's a big fat connector in there that ties it into the main harness. You can pull the whole works out of the bucket and tuck it under the tank, if you want to. I ended up doing that and had at least a foot of slack when i was done. I don't think you need to do it though.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many Thanks PokeyJoe

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Rock On, Ghost, Tim Horton's RULES!! As a "Barbaric American", I notice I get through Customs alot easier if I've got a Tim Horton's box on the dash....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts