Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a stock igniter box they would like to sell? Mine got lost by UPS in shipping.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
DUDE!

If you were willing to give me what Triumph wants for a brand new ignition box (and mine has only 380 miles of use), I could danm near pay off one of my Visa cards!

Why are you reluctant to bid $99.00 for a new Procom on ebay, or buy a 'performance' igniter from the likes of British Customs for a little over $225.00???? It raises the rev limit usually by another 800 to 1,000 rpm.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want the rev. limit set at 9,000 and the advance at two degrees after 6000 RPM. Jojje is going to do it for me and mine got lost on the way over there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It goes through customs easier if it's valued as a cheap gift, so, no, I lose everything but $100. I usually insure things mechanical that I ship for well over it's value, but wouldn't you know it, the one time I didn't the bastards lost it! :mad:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey... they're (customs) probably still trying to figure a way to detonate it or waitin for a timer to go off. :razz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts