Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried one on today at the dealer and kind of liked it - does anyone have any feedback on this jacket?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I don't have one...yet. It's a cool-looking jacket. I've bought other stuff from newenough and been happy with prices and service.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife says it looks like a "poser" jacket and she goes on to say that it looks like i'm "trying to hard" if I wear it.

I'm not sure if she means it or if she just doesn't want me to spend the money. I kinda like it!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
It's a little extroverted...but I think you should wear what you want. It's supposed to be fun, right? I like the blue one, tho I'd haveta go yellow with my bike. As far as "trying too hard", well, it's really just a jacket, right? I don't think you're actually trying to convince anyone that you won at Daytona in 1968...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Do the Vansons jackets come with armor? I thought they were old school without armor.

On 2006-11-20 16:48, neves7 wrote:
I am saving for the Vanson Mark 2 night challenger. vanson leathers are far superior than the Icon...but that is just one mans opinion...

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
I don't care about armour in the Rivton. I have Power Trip jacket, Triumph Raptor jacket/pants and Alpine Stars leathers, armour all around. I like the Rivton for it's looks. Says its $390.00.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.