Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The movie is a bit on the silly side but I kinda like that.
Sweet Tiger action with Ernie Vigil. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
The video is pretty good. I still wouldn't buy Icon gear, but hey, at least they're using the right bikes.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The video is pretty good. I still wouldn't buy Icon gear, but hey, at least they're using the right bikes.
I really dig their short movies but I'd rather have the Drift HD camera myself rather than the GoPro lol. The bikes are awesome though and riding is fantastic :)

·
Super Moderator
2,961 Posts
The video is pretty cool even though some parts of it are silly. But the riding is fantastic. I'd love to know if that was really completed on just those two bikes or did they break a few beyond use? They took a few high speed spills. I also noticed at a few points that the ABS light was flashing and the check engine light was on.

As far as the gear goes. It looks like decent stuff, not a fan of all the patches though. I still don't think it's up there with KLIM gear though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
No cool production values but if you'd like to see a Tiger 1050 at NJMP. This is the Blue group, I was in the lower third in terms of skills and the bikes in that group are quick. Instructors and comtrol riders have red vests.

First lap is a warmup. Top speeds are 120-128mph down the straight. Sounds pretty cool at full chat even with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
690 Posts
No cool production values but if you'd like to see a Tiger 1050 at NJMP. This is the Blue group, I was in the lower third in terms of skills and the bikes in that group are quick. Instructors and comtrol riders have red vests.

First lap is a warmup. Top speeds are 120-128mph down the straight. Sounds pretty cool at full chat even with the stock exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOhxxkOUdA
Pretty cool. Thanks Garandman!

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Definitely some cool video lad, thanks! Nothing like a sweet Triple singing her song.

:cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you want to see the difference in acceleration between a 2008 Kawasaki ZX-14, go to 10:30 on this video and watch the tailcam. I have a white helmet and my bike has headlights on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts