Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a decent, not too overstated T-Shirt for a year or so and am tired of seeing the same white logo on the black T-Shirt. I already have one of those.

After the Christmas sales I have bought a few plain unprinted T-Shirts with the idea of getting the iron on vinyl sheets that you can print through your computer on A4 "special" paper.

Some of the Goggled Triumph logo searches came up with the normal stuff but the resolution is pretty average and I am not sure that I can spruce them up to make them look half decent. I've done the search here and have a few thoughts but wanted to see what sort of ideas you guys (and girls for that matter) could come up with.

These are the type that I have seen and will probably end up making half a dozen or so different types. Being that there are seven days in the week and all. :)

but with something added like the Sprint RS in the background but I am not that computer clever!! It just has to be with the newer Triumph logo

Thanks in advance.. (-:=3

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
For hi-res, go here: http://brandsoftheworld.com/search/
Search for "Triumph."

If you have any lo-res stuff and want to try and turn it into a vector file for hi-res resizing, try: http://vectormagic.com/

You'll have to pay a nominal fee to get the .eps file output, but you can mess around online for free.

·
Premium Member
24,231 Posts
Goggles

Steven I am rather more interested in the Goggles you mentioned in your OP.

You haven't shown them just the Tee Shirt logos but what about the goggles then?:confused:

Now you may not have thought about this much but seeing as we are friends, don't you think goggles on your full face helmut are going to look a little bit silly even if they do have a Triumph logo on them?

I don't mean to upset you it just seemed a rather strange idea and wondered if you had thought this through properly.

Your ever so concerned about fashion friend big Dave (well a lot shorter than you very wide and slightly rotund Dave):D:D

DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't think about copyright issues :eek:

I'll pm you triumph_955_st

Thanks Dave - I was thinking more of beer goggles LOL. and that you need a bigger spoon to stir with :D

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't think about copyright issues :eek:

I believe it was one of the reasons the new Hinckley logo has the curl of the R to the left of the H as opposed to behind the H of the Meriden style. The old logo is well pirated but the new one is definitely copyrighted and enforced.

......expect a raid on your garage anytime soon ! :D

-------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
....well for a free Hinckley T-shirt I could give them a false address ! :D

--------------
Ride on ! ;)

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can organise that!! Can you send me your prefered logo? :D and a mailing address so that I can return mail your T-Shirt!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Of course I would want the latest logo and could you send it via John Bloor ? I would like him to check it out so that I'm sure it's a quality item !

---------------
Ride on ! :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
After the Christmas sales I have bought a few plain unprinted T-Shirts with the idea of getting the iron on vinyl sheets that you can print through your computer on A4 "special" paper.
I've tried that. It can work reasonably well. Just remember to reverse the image before you print it. :eek:

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am not sure that I could live with that ! :(

but if I planted some wheat germ on the Redwood T-Shirt I could have a really sweet business venture, but then you wouldn't be able to see the Triumph logo! Darn!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts