2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself included :-D

[url="http://
" TARGET="_blank">[/url]

·
Registered
591 Posts
I love this one. I work in a bar and I see people dive on grenades all the time.
This is what I tell my friends:
"When you go to a bar/nightclub walk through the place before you get your first drink. Try and find the ugliest chick/guy in the place. Remember that face!!! When it starts to look good, you've had waaaaay too much. Also, try and get a look at them under normal light. Strobe lights or dimly lit bars are designed to make ugly people good."
;-)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
When I was married, I fitted strobe lights in the bedroom, so that when we were making love, it looked like she was moving.

·
Registered
591 Posts
On 2006-12-10 21:50, Legman wrote:
When I was married, I fitted strobe lights in the bedroom, so that when we were making love, it looked like she was moving.
:roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2006-12-10 21:50, Legman wrote:
I dont care who you are! Thats funny right there!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Legman, you had to fit strobe lights in the bedroom so that when you were making love it looked like she was moving..?!?!
that's fük'n dead meat..!!

:roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used to shock my ex with a defibrillator to get some movement. :-D

·
Registered
984 Posts
On 2006-12-11 07:13, Limey wrote:
I think we sould take this test before posting
And I think you DID take the test and failed miserably! :-D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hell! so thats what it was.....strobe lights......shisa I thought I was just seeing spots......and that thing she did with that poor farm animal.....and it was all the lights fault....thanks limey.Sean..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts