Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what if any parts are directly transferable from the daytona to the S3?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha, I like the oil drain plug... hmmm so the handle bars and such wont I am conjecturing, or the tail piece? what about the rear subframe.... then again, I guess a lot more people would have messed around with this stuff if it was..... Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
If you're talking about the 955 Daytona and the 955 Speed Triple, there are plenty that are swappable (it's pretty much the same biked except the body fairings and handlebars). If you're talking about the 1050 Speed Triple and the 955 Daytona, I'm not sure anyone here has tinkered between the two. If your talking about the 1050 Speed Triple and the Daytona 675, not much swappable there.

Capt.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
The frame and swingarm are the same except for the fuel tank mounts from 98-07. Everything else should be swappable. Racecomp has verified that you can directly swap the motors from 98-07. Front wheels are different between 98-01 and 02-04 and 05+. Rear wheels are the same and are a direct swap. Forks should be the same for same year bikes unless you're talking an 05+ daytona to 1050.

blah blah blah yackity shmackity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts