Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don`t know if this has been posted here before, but any self-respecting hooligan should have it on his favourites toolbar..

Rider`s Wives

In fact, any self respecting Hooligan would post a pic of their own wife, on there, sitting on the speed triple. Who`s going to be first?

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
So Rob, I did a search for Mrs Welshrob, but found nothing?

Come on old son!

I'd put Gabi up there, but she'd put them all to shame, plus I like living in the house, not in the shed......

Mick :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
....and at least she's with a Triumph, reminds me of the Britney crotch shot a bit! :puke:

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2006-12-12 16:48, miker wrote:
So Rob, I did a search for Mrs Welshrob, but found nothing?

No way am I putting my wife up there!

However, for $50 I can send you a pair of her panties, they are VERY VERY dirty...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ouch. Not very attractive wives. And they all look like they're from 80's or 90's. What's up with that? Ex-wifes/girlfriends perhaps?

This is the only good looking one I found there.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Well, it certainly looks like its had more pricks than a second hand dart board. :hammer:

·
Registered
973 Posts
All of a sudden i have a craving for steak-ums. Looks like that ones seen a few too many thumbs. :-D

·
Registered
60 Posts
one of the funniest postings of all time. I hope I never get to the point where I would marry a woman of that quality(quantity). The pics on this site had me rollin' in laughter. In fact, I think I remember seeing one of the women in an episode of COPS. This proves that divorce is very expensive. It's always cheaper to hang on to em' and then whore them out on the internet to emphasize just how miserable your life is to your buddies at work. Great website!

·
Registered
293 Posts
On 2006-12-12 18:10, premier wrote:
Ouch. Not very attractive wives. And they all look like they're from 80's or 90's. What's up with that? Ex-wifes/girlfriends perhaps?

This is the only good looking one I found there.
+1

Interesting haircut she has there, would you call that a "Flying V" or what?

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Interesting haircut she has there, would you call that a "Flying V" or what?
I think it's called either a cow's foot or a Volkswagen bonnet (hood)

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, most of them are mingers. I know, I`ve looked through every single album! There is a huge market for 'readers wives' type publications, probably because these are more likely to look like the birds we are ACTUALLY having sex with rather than the ones we are thinking about whilst 'strangling the weasel.'
The unimaginative amongst us can form our fantasies more easily with old boilers like these, I mean, what are the chances of any of us getting chocked up Britney Spears? Nil. That old Doris hanging her dicky-di-do out next to the speed triple would be a genuine possibility, though. You`d have no problem taking her out in the back alley behind the pub.

:-D :-D :-D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts