Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went for a test ride...and made the deal...2001 TT600

One adult owner...bought new and traded back to the same dealer.
All TSBs done...all stock...7400 miles...clean, unmarked...runs great...new front tire...decent rear...
I am sure I paid too much...but it's the first bike I've bought in almost 40 years that doesn't need work...:)

I am very excited:Dance02

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK...pictures...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice. Congrats. Ohh and. BTW Silver. Is the fastest color that's why it was only offered in 03.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got my insurance quote from my insurance guy today...

I am lovin' this bike more and more....

Liability only - $56.00 a year.
Full coverage, (liability, collision, compressive) - $165 a year.

:D

·
Super Moderator
8,937 Posts
It looks just like the 2001 I had for a number of years. That bike was nearly indestructible, and I loved it. I rode it on the track, in snow, for long distances, for commuting, you name it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Grats on the new bike mate. I get mine next week. It's in nowhere as good shape as yours but it only needs cosmetic work now :)

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Congrats. Be sure to hook it up to TuneECU to test out the ECU etc. as well as (if necessary) update the tune map. There were a number of tune upgrades supplied by Triumph during the short life of the TT600. The last ones managed to sort out all the bugs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
THAT is a sweet looking bike Bob. Very nice indeed. And the group shot, it's just great. You've got your little stable of ponies there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts