Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was watching a video on this site of a person on a bike riding with a camera cutting around traffic and going like Hell. I got scared just watching the video and I wanted another hit today but can't find it again. Please help me. I need another rush.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys. Still haven't found the one I saw yesterday. No one was hurt but it was really a wild ride. Please keep them coming.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Icon

It was like the one you put on, only the quality was better and the way the camera was mounted on the bike I felt like I was on for the ride. Some times all I saw was sky when the front wheel was up. There was another part where he is riding with another guy and they leave a house and hit some back roads. One car goes around the left of a car to pass and the guy with the camera goes around the right. I believe it was shot in the U.S..

·
Registered
113 Posts
what can one say?... need a rush... ride barefoot and stick your toes into the front wheel to stop... that guy should understand where the kill switch is on the bike.... keeps you from being really stupid... the second video can be defined as a deer caught in the lights... the rider (homicidal one at that) became frozen... if you want a real rush go back to youtube and see the one where they literally shoveled the rider off the pavement.... top of head was gone along with other body parts.... was wearing a helmet even... but hey whatever floats your boat... hope I am not on the same road

·
Registered
113 Posts
Windowlicker

is it me or was she going way to slow to do the type of hanging she was doing... looking at the surrounding background and the camera person tach.... what maybe 50 mph at best... think the reason she high sided it was she was going too slow to straighten it out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Windowlicker

is it me or was she going way to slow to do the type of hanging she was doing... looking at the surrounding background and the camera person tach.... what maybe 50 mph at best... think the reason she high sided it was she was going too slow to straighten it out.
I was referring to irene the crash women clip that was included in the menu

·
Registered
149 Posts
not too sure. :confused:

Man that ghost rider guy must have terminal cancer

the end where the cop crashes and almost kills someone is a great example of why most police abort the chase right away.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah, i never heard of ghost rider till a swiss guy gave me a burned dvd of his antics. i didn't actually watch that video until after i posted it, i just recognized it as a ghost rider clip, should be better quality stuff out there, his dvd's are really nice. amazing rider, completely crazy, he did one stretch of back road that should have taken 35 minutes or something in just over 10, drove all over the road into on coming traffic everything, and there was a lot of traffic. i need to find that clip. and check out his snowmobile clip on the highway, in stockholm in front of the police station... that one is a trip as well.

i'll have to find that dvd again, not sure if it will even play on an american TV.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yesterday I was watching a video on this site of a person on a bike riding with a camera cutting around traffic and going like Hell. I got scared just watching the video and I wanted another hit today but can't find it again. Please help me. I need another rush.
Insane Uphill Speeding. It's an S3 going like hell up a hill. Even scrapes the pegs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D4iubYzIHY

·
Registered
453 Posts
Holy s**tbirds that ghostrider video made me defile my underpants in every way imaginable. I like to go fast, but that is insane.

p.s. Windowlicker, every time I see a post from you I laugh out loud. I have an 80 pound boxer, and it reminds me of him in the back seat -- there isn't one square inch of window without a tongue print on it when he's done. His tongue is about 4 inches wide.
Oh yeah, and by the way, your conversion is off by a couple millionths of a mph.

·
Registered
379 Posts
OK - the first couple of videos are funny, particularly the twat that did a burnout into a parked car; but then it went a little dark for me.

Many of these guys have way more skills than I do (and some do not).
I support the pursuit of natural selection, which appears to be live an well; however, not at the risk of someone else.

Widowlicker's post of the death video made my heart sink.
What if it was you, your wife, or one of your buddies that was center-punched by that idiot? Not so funny, eh?

Sorry to be Debbie Downer; but please don't ride like that on my roads. If I cought up with anyone riding like that around me or my wife, I'd have them thrown in jail.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hope most people don't ride that way. :mad:

I guess that was the point was to show not to ride like an idiot... Sorry if it upset you..

03speed im glad I can make you laugh :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Windowlicker you seem like a good dude. My family grew up in Wisconsin, my grandparents lived (OK, and died) near the Dells, my dad went to college in Platteville, and I've spent alot of time in Madison/Mauston/Lyndon Station. Look up the names of those little towns and you will know what I'm talking about.
Send me some cheese curds the next chance you get. The roads appear to be the same as I have here in MO - flat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts