Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While installing the DynoJet Powercommander, the white CPC coupling on the fuel line snapped and started pouring fuel all over my '01 Daytona 955i... After a long burst of vulgarity, I started to look for ways to repair this injury.

If anyone has a parts book and can help me find the part number, please save my bike. I'm also looking for a repair manual for the bike, and if anyone can help me find one, any help is greatly appreciated!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While installing the DynoJet Powercommander, the white CPC coupling on the fuel line snapped and started pouring fuel all over my '01 Daytona 955i... After a long burst of vulgarity, I started to look for ways to repair this injury.

If anyone has a parts book and can help me find the part number, please save my bike. I'm also looking for a repair manual for the bike, and if anyone can help me find one, any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Actually a common problem. Plastic fuel fittings. You can get replacement metal ones from Jack Lilly.

[ This message was edited by: RogerK on 2004-01-19 18:18 ]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Actually a common problem. Plastic fuel fittings. You can get replacement metal ones from Jack Lilly.

[ This message was edited by: RogerK on 2004-01-19 18:18 ]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Metal fittings worked perfectly. Now on to saving up for the Power max underseat exhaust! :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Metal fittings worked perfectly. Now on to saving up for the Power max underseat exhaust! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts