Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well... left turns are fine. :-D

Seriously, I wouldn't know as I'm one of the '07 riders waiting for them to come out with a kit to fit ours. I'm sure tekmoe or dragonrider will tell you that there are no issues.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I just finished creating my own midpipe and fit the M4 to my '07. It's probably not as nice as a factory midpipe but works for now. I might get a new one from Kyle at M4 when they produce one. Love the exhaust and it doesn't sound too loud to me. A very nice growl that seems to get a little quieter above 70 mph.

No problems with cornering so far, but haven't had a chance to go to the mountains yet, that is still a few months away. I do plan to ride at the Homestead-Miami Speedway track days on Feb 9th and I will get to the forum with a report if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im really interested in how the m4 does on a track. Ive scraped my pegs and I really dont wanna be scrapin up a nice new exhaust.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I will found out on Feb 9th, it appears like I have clearance since I tried to simulate the cornering angle with a string. The pegs touch down first. But this isn't the real world such as suspension loading and all other factors. Time will tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts