Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
468 Posts
We DID. :)

Your last boss probably left a bad taste in the eye of the public.

I would be furious and broken hearted to LOOSE all that effort. The perp would definitely be on my s*** list.

"And I think you meant to say, LOSE. Sorry man, I just couldn't help myself." :p To quote you. :Fencing Touche' for TB

·
Banned
468 Posts
Ok, this is getting a little weird, who's getting touche with who here?:Huh
I just saw a great chance to get him back for correcting your spelling and he took it as a laughing matter, which was what it was intended to be. Relax Lefty, we're just having fun. :D

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I'm dying to know what the story behind the photo is. Who was he trying to impress? And was she/he? It would be fun to send this to an unwanted online admirer - you know, to let her down easy. :eek:

·
Banned
247 Posts
I don't wanna know, the whatever is grotesque. I can't believe anyone would actually pose then put it on the Internet. Somebody cover it up please, before I :Tongue2heave.

·
Registered
42 Posts
A cop I used to work with once told me that if you really want your car broken into then put a sticker on it saying something like "Protected by S&W". He said what that sticker says to thieves is "there's something worth stealing inside".

161 - 172 of 172 Posts