Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another Verticalscope forum I participate in changed to this dumbed down cell phone interface a month or so back. I guess it was naive of me to think this one wouldn't do it too.

Not even a next thread button, at least not one I can find.

At least they worked most of the bugs of the conversion process out on us in the first forum.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I'm reserving judgement for a month or so and see how it goes. Could do without this stupid popup ad in my way while I'm trying to type :( So far, I am less than impressed. …J.D.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ITS F...ING HORRIBLE. I sponsor a Car Forum that recently switched to this format. Its sucks ass...This is death blow to Forums...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Relax...Not the end of the world. WAY too much drama. I don't like the way most websites are put together, but they work. So does this one. The popup ads suck, true. But advertisers suck, so what more can we expect ? ...J.D.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Relax...Not the end of the world. WAY too much drama. I don't like the way most websites are put together, but they work. So does this one. The popup ads suck, true. But advertisers suck, so what more can we expect ? ...J.D.
I run Firefox with two add-ons - Privacy Badger, and uBlock Origin. Not an advert in sight, ever. Not only that but these two running together prevent advertisers tracking you across the web, and web sites load soooo much faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts