Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man if this aint a cult classic in the making :roflmoa2:

"Meet Ray.........."

[ This message was edited by: KingStreetRat on 2007-03-06 19:34 ]

·
Registered
685 Posts
It looks about as corny as you can get......I love it :-D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Man!!!..... "That's just wild beyond belief"!!!!! :-D :roflmoa2:

john

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have never seen the thing but some of the folks in there were early Hells Angels members and at least one of them in there passed away that I know of so late 60's and it looks like Southern California filming with some various chapter guys from the Angels.....I kind of hung with that crowd a few years ago.Sold the Chopper went back to Triumph....Much safer :cool:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Yuk :hammer:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Its not a movie...most of the clips are from the first Billy Jack movie called.."The Born Losers" its not a bad flick..for 1968..the rest is just random BS clips from other B class movies....But its all cool....can't wait to get back on the road..was out for a couple hours on Sat....sure felt good..

·
Registered
470 Posts
"most of the clips are from the first Billy Jack movie called.."The Born Losers" "

Yeah, I thought I recognized the chick in the white bikini. She road a little Honda in Born Losers. I did like the head on the stake though. I was just about to call Netflicks. :-D

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts