Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I picked up my new blue and white SE and what a lovely bike it is even the sun came out for my ride home. Only critiscm which has been aired before on here is the rear suspension is too stiff something to look into changing. Took the Mrs out on it later and she loved it and said how comfortable it is but did comment on it being too quiet and not roaring enough so something else to look into later. She looks drop dead gorgeous (the bike not the Mrs) and is smooth and fun to ride just need to get some miles on her now. She is now in the garage sitting between my yellow TBS and 72 Norton Commando, oh to have choices.
By the way the manual doesn't mention anything about the SE or its alloy wheels and I didn't get any addendum which someone else posted on here, regarding the talk on here re Cats it does say in the specification under emission control equipment - Twin oxidation catalysts and pre catalysts with secondary air injection.
Best

·
30,525 Posts
Nice one! We're looking forward to seeing it, and hearing about it.

You might want to be careful the Mrs doesn't see your post! :D

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Sounds like you've got a bit of a stable, to be sure. Line them up and take a pic. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Yeah man, you'd best delete part of your post or wicked storm clouds of marital hell will darken your skies. :D Good luck with the bike!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Say What!!!

:eek: You didn't tell her that her jeans make her butt look big did you?

My favorite is "no the jeans have nothing to do with it". Then I duck and run. :D

Pops

·
Registered
434 Posts
Piccys pls you luck boy you !

Well I finally got to sit on one and it not to cramped just sitting there but I'am booked in for a test ride next weekend .
This one was a white one but I like the SE :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts