Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

I got a Bonnie today!

4K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  50yrDream 
#1 ·
For my birthday my wife got me a 2011 Triumph Bonneville T100. We picked it up after work this evening and I rode straight to my birthday dinner from the dealership, then home. A new triumph dealership opened a week ago only 20 minutes from our home. Had to be fate.

Here she is and another with her siblings.

See less See more
#4 ·
Does she have a cute sister?

Congrats and happy birthday!

#6 ·
My wife picked the green (her favorite color) with the King and Queen seat and the high sissy bar but the seat won't be in until next week. She wants to do some two-up riding and the Ninja is painful for passengers after about 30 minutes. I'll probably get a medium sized windshield to keep the wind off us but it has to be something easy to pop off when I go to the mountains solo - fantastic roads nearby. Bags eventually.

#15 ·
Had today off. Got up this morning and wen t for my first real ride. About 50 miles - I'm far enough North in Georgia to have close access to some great riding. Bonus. Inside my helmet, I had this stupid grin on my face the whole time and I was bobbing my head around the way a little kid moves his head listening to music (y'all know what I mean). Fun stuff.

#16 ·
Bonnies have a way of doing that. Just gets better and better as the years roll by. Really nice bike -- congratulations

#17 ·
Happy Birthday Lucky Guy!! Beautiful bike! I was just over at dealer's the other day & saw one like yours with a Sold sign on it. I could see why is was sold. Stunning!
For me getting my Bonneville was much more thrilling & exciting than any of the new cars,scooters or other bikes I've had!!
Tell us what else is in the stable at your house?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.