Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pick up my new T100 later today! But last night I dreamed about the first ride! It was so nice! I hope that every night from now on that will be what my sleep is like. I have become obsessed about this whole Bonnie thing, and I love it!

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Congrats. I know the feeling well. The day i picked mine up was a day i'll never forget and i'd love to re-live it. I live an hour or so away from the dealer and had no one to drive me there. So i got up at 6am, walked a mile to a bus stop. Caught a 20 min bus ride to the train station. Got on a train and got off about 4 miles from the dealer. (closest station) Walked the rest of the way stopping for lunch. Finally got there and it took about another 45 min to take delievery. All in all it was a long but fun experience i'll never forget. I didn't sleep much the nite before, but it was an exciting time. You're in for a really good day in any case. What color did ya get?

·
Registered
163 Posts
On 2006-04-25 11:01, rays323929 wrote:
I got the Red and Black it will be sweet!
the only part that you will hate is the break in period....Im still working towards the 500 mile mark....yet it feels like I have ridden all of the back roads NE of Atlanta to get to the point of being able to really ride mine.....

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You think dreaming about the bike is bad now, wait to you start to ride!!!!!!

Understand the break in frustration Grisbry

Just getting ready to turn 150 miles.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The day (last Friday) I picked up my Black & Red T100 was also exciting. I have been threatening to buy a bike for a few years now, and due to one reason or another I haven't been able to. This year the moons all seemed to align nicely, so I started up again, but this time my wife seemed to him and haw the whole prospect. She never has before. She understood how important it was for me though and said it was cool, but she wanted to finish up a few house projects before I got one; so I wouldn't have too many distractions when I should be helping. So last Friday I talked to her about buying it soon, and she told me to check out how much everything would be total, so I bought it all on my lunch hour.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
You'll love the bike! Take it to about 1000 miles on the break in, then put on the Triumph pipes and replace the fork springs and rear shcoks. You'll have a friend for life. Doing th AI wouldn't be a bad idea right away. Have fun!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/triumphman/th_Bonnie1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts