Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang. Triumph newbie here. I just purchased a 2007 Triumph Speed Triple and I am ecstatic! I rode it all over the neighborhood the day I got it then I went in for back surgery. Don't worry, it wasn't due to crashing the Triumph, it was planned after 25 years of riding dirt bikes (and crashing them). But now I lie on my couch for two weeks anxiously waiting for the 6 week mark when my doctor will clear me to ride.

I actually just missed buying another of the same bike and getting a few more days to ride but I have a sneaky suspicion that "5.0 Will" nabbed it from a CraigsList posting before I could get to it.

I'm looking forward to reading everything I can find on this forum and hopefully one day riding with some of you Triumph brethren.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I got it baby. :) Did you get that from Portland Motorcycle? What part of town you in?
Damn you :) :) :) !

I did find it at Portland Motorcycle. Made a call on a few others but I wanted white. I'm in Beaverton. I hobble over to my garage daily to watch as my poor Triumph sits there on the trickle charger. It's sad!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Old Blue, get well soon. I wanted that white one, too, but ended up with the blue (actually a 2006 color). The more you look at it, the faster it gets.
Hang in there, you'll be riding soon.
Cheers.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think a white 07 is one of the finest looking incarnations of Speed Triple ever.

Well done, sir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts