Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only in the sense of no woman around but now also an official Bachelor Of Arts (Business Administration). Passed my last test today :)

So what do i start next, now that i have my weekends and my spare time back?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Congrats on the edukashun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations! You now have the modern day high school diploma!
You might want get started on your masters (the new bachelors degree in the job market).

I haven't finished my undergrad yet though, so you're way ahead of me... >.>

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finding another woman?
That's way more difficult, than achieving this degree (in my experience) :eek:

Demonic said:
Congrats on the edukashun.
Reminds me of Ralf Wiggum :D
Junipero said:
Use that business degree and buy a motorcycle company?
To late for Ducati. And if i could, i would reintroduce the 916 line in a minute :rolleyes:

propforward said:
Well, motorcycle rides, obviously.
That's on the short term list, wheater is said to get better after tomorrow.
Classic Higgins said:
Congratulations! You now have the modern day high school diploma!
You might want get started on your masters (the new bachelors degree in the job market).
I knew it. I'm gonna have to learn till the end of life *sigh*

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Congratulations, GrandPrix!!!

German education does not suffer from the setbacks that America's has. Their schools are pretty tough!

Good job! :doublethumb

I wish you the best ever! :)

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Right, the Gymnasium in Germany is the equivalent of the first two years of college in the US.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Congrats, GP.

And to be fair, college in the U.S. is just a place to send your kids for a few years to get them out of the house.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats, I have my Associates and was going to pursue my Bachelors, but decided to pursue my Cisco certs instead. Who knows what the future holds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a German student getting my second masters degree in Quantum Information Theory (my fist was in Computer Science). And I'm planning to continue my internship at Center for Theory of Quantum Matter (CTQM) at The University of Colorado next year too. I will be able to write my paper and do my diploma research project at CTQM later.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I too am a batchelor, not by choice as my wife died almost four years ago. At the minute in lockdown on my own with just a dog for company. Not sure when my girlfriend will be able to visit me again, it might be some time before plane travel starts up properly once more.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Congrats GPL. There's no such thing as too much studying :)

I hear Norton might be going for a song (or going for a Burton, depending on you viewpoint)
Wouldn't that be fun? At your Grand Opening you could meet all of your company's former customers who had their life's savings magically vanish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts