Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Here are pics of my new bike, thanks to everyone here for turning me on to the funnest street bike to be had! I am a dirt rider at heart so I made my self feel at home with a set of Renthals and Cycra handguards... Now if I can only get the dealer to swing me a front brake that works I will be set. Anyway up untill now I have been an evesdropper, so here is my contribution. Next up are pazzo shorties.

By the way I really do think all of you are certifiably insane!

Remmy

uhhhhhhhhhh nevermind I cant figure out how to upload my pics.......

·
Registered
172 Posts
don't be fooled guys this is just Teologie comin' back in disguise! :-D :hammer:

J/k dude welcome to the funhouse. Ask us about our aftermarket exhausts... :hammer:

·
Registered
Joh Bloor Special
1,408 Posts
On 2006-12-29 21:55, remmy wrote:
By the way I really do think all of you are certifiably insane!

Remmy
***......if you gonna come on here insulting all of us and callin' us names and sh!t..............ya gonna fit right in! :-D

Welcome and once ya figure out how to post photos we'd like to see your bike.

To post photos you will have to upload them to a host site such as photobucket. Once the photos are there, copy the url of the photo, then pick the black button below - "image" and then paste the url into the dialogue box that appears, hit return and it should work. You can always "preview" before you "submit"

·
Registered
643 Posts
White grips? I think they'd look better on a puke gold bike. Other than that, nice machine.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Welcome to the nut house. Just a tip on posting pics; if you start each URL on a new line they fit a lot better and we don't have to scroll horizontally to see them. Have fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are actually grey my ocularly challenged friend, thanks for the style tip. Ill call next time I buy new grips or a blouse :-D

·
Registered
700 Posts
On 2006-12-30 11:33, remmy wrote:
They are actually grey my ocularly challenged friend, thanks for the style tip. Ill call next time I buy new grips or a blouse :-D
Teologie would have never said anything like this. I think this guy is the real deal S3 rider by the sounds of him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts