Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm sad to say that I sold my 06 black speed triple last week. Loved the bike and everything about it but I was having a desire for a 2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure. So I pulled the trigger and the speed 3 is gone and now my garage has the new Terminator Bike sitting in it.

Reason for the note is that I have some really great accessories over in classifieds (parts for sale). You should be able to find me because of the message icon.

Everything I'm selling I've learned about from this great forum... so the parts list is the best of the best, Sargent seat, crg bar ends, pit bull stand, luggage locker tank bag and rear bag, sw motech bar risers, and Garmin quest with cool mount. It's all in excellent condition and nothing is older than 8 months. Take advantage if you need anything.

Again it's been great and I will keep checking in weekly to see how everything is going.

Phone number is listed in classified ads for contact.

If you live near Raleigh NC, I would be willing to meet you with everything and I could sell it all to you as a package... with a discount of course.... think about it you folks who live near!!

** I did get to sit on the new Tiger last weekend** very cool. It's touring version of a speed triple.... sweet!

Take care!

Derek

·
Banned
798 Posts
Sometimes you gotta trade down....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pit Bull stand and crg mirrors sold. Still have Sargent seat, luggage locker commuter tank bag, 30 mm bar risers and Garmin GPS unit with mount. Check it out in classified parts for sale....
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Derek

[ This message was edited by: CaptainMorgan on 2007-01-20 19:33 ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts