1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I can't say for sure what they have now. I bought mine about seven or so years ago. I believe I had to trim mine a little so that they would fit as they were bigger then the opening. I don't think they are as snug as the stock ones were, but they keep the debris out. I still give the hole a blast of compressed air before I remove a plug just to be safe.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
I know next to nothing about '97-'01 955 stuff, but I doubt that the '02-up will work simply because they use totally different plugs.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am going to give my local breaker a ring, and ask him if they will physically fit, if they do, im gonna borrow one off him, and see if i can get it in the center cylinder (ie see if you can actually get it into the spark plug hole, regarding working space with the spine frame being so close.)

it would be quite easy to make a plate to go over the current cam cover to bolt them onto, or to have some nuts welded onto the current one, to accept the coils.

i need to go search out the coil values too, and see if the will actually work on a t3 electrical system

1 - 10 of 10 Posts