Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Clicking on the thread title brings me to the first unread post. There is also a "Jump to Latest" button to the top right of a thread screen.

There is an edit link above the post text on the laptop. It's kinda small and grey. On the phone there is three dots with a down arrow, clicking on that brings up a menu what includes "Edit". You can only edit a post for 24 hours after posting it.

·
Administrator
634 Posts
Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
I have a huge favor to ask of y'all.

Can we please keep all questions, comments, feedback, etc. regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread instead of starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) to the platform that are largely based on community feedback. By keeping all the information together in one thread it will help us make sure we don't miss anything.

I am closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear your feedback in our community thread above.

- Cricket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.