Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am thinking of getting a bonnie and want to get a feel for its market value...

If u think u got an good deal on urs, then share the following:

Location, model, year, condition, upgrades, price paid, picture.

I live in North Central Florida, other then getting a new one from the dealer, what is the best way to locate an used Bonnie...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Triumphy,

I found my Thruxton on craigslist.org Click here to search Florida (if you've never used it before it's like a free classifides site throughout the nation so search for for Florida or surrounding states for you).

Also, http://www.cycletrader.com/index.html is a great site and you can refine your search pretty well. Many private sellers and also dealerships listed.

Look at websites for Triumph dealers around your area.

Search the classifides section on this website.

And there's always Ebay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank u both for the excellent links, but nothing really came up...

Could u do a search to see what u can find tampa/jacksonville area, just in case I did not do it right..

·
Registered
316 Posts
That is a good deal for that Thruxton that Bonafide posted. If you are not sure about the differences between a Thruxton and Bonneville click here.

Biggest differences being the riding position (if you didn't care for the riding position of your SV you probably won't like the riding position on the Thrux) also the Thruxton's come with a little more power from the factory for the '04 and '05 bikes ('06 too?)

Also when doing a search for these bikes start with key words such as the following depending on what model you're looking for: triumph, bonneville, bonnie, thruxton

Here's a Thruxton in Atlanta $5800

[ This message was edited by: OldSkoolFool on 2007-02-21 15:49 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts