Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

How 'bout dem Cowboys...Yehaw!!

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  TheGuvnor 
#1 ·
:razz:

#5 ·
I'm a Pats fan as well so it was great to see Indi go down (not to mention that I've got Romo on my fantasy football roster).

Why the h*ll did Parcells have Bledsoe in there in the first place? The guy has always been waaaaaay overrated and Parcells saw that first hand when they were both with the Pats.

Capt.

#8 ·
I see that there are plenty s3 owners in the DFW area. I'm way over in Abilene by my lonesome. Do you guys ever link up for anything? I'm dying of boredom over here!

P.S. Raider Nation win, loss or draw...though it's been more loss than anything else for 3 yrs

[ This message was edited by: s3hooligan on 2006-11-20 10:08 ]

#15 ·
On 2006-11-20 19:45, Speedys06Triple wrote:
Prediction; who would win in a fight? Ditka or a hurricane?

Yeah, Bob, I'd haff to say Ditka.

OK, what if da hurricane was Hurricane Ditka?

Daaa Bears
What was so great about Ditka any way? He only won one Super Bowl. Bring on the Jimmy Johnson memmories! :hammer:

#16 ·
Hey S3Hooligan, not meaning to ignore you...my bad. I am knew to the whole speed triple thing, so I am not really part of any rat pack around this area, but I would not mind setting up a date where we could all go ridin'

I usually ride with some crazy hayabusa guys and an old dude that fixes vintage bikes for fun. His main saturday ride is a Kawasaki ZRX1100. I gotta admit he is the craziest dude when it comes to curves, no one can keep up with this guy.....He has put many a big mouth tall talkin squids to shame....I mean...I stop in the middle of the curve and fall down shame.

[ This message was edited by: TheGuvnor on 2006-11-21 20:40 ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.