Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then i'm new to all this and I've been spending hours looking through all the discussions, heaps of great info.

Got meself a second hand 00 mdl last august, haven't had nearly enough time riding it yet (I work in the bush) but each time I do I just can't stop giggling, absolutely love it.

There are a few things I'd like to change though, first off is the seat as I get a little sore after 300 kays or so and a couple of long days in a row. I'm thinking of a Corbin but could enyone tell me if they make it any harder/easier to move around on the seat?

What's the best after market air filter?

Where's a good place to look for a tail tidy?

Is this too much to ask at once? Been trying to find answer but think my head is about to explode with information over load (it's been slow at work so lots of time trolling through bike stuff). :mad: :animad:

Please help me!!!!!!!!!

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Wobbly! Great moniker,

I have a Corbin on my '99 and I also have no arse, so I can move around quite a bit. I got the seat with the bike, so still use it because I tried the stock seat and it was dam awful.

Tail tidies, can't help you with, I'm not into custom stuff, had enought of that with my HD.

Great to see more Strayns on the site!

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I got a Corbin, and it's the single best item I've bought, as it allows for long days without wanting to jump off, as with the stock seat. The best looking tail tidy, or fender eliminator is fromwww.competitionwerkes.com Good luck and have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts