Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Nice work & you probably get twice the satisfaction over buying some piece of billet...

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Yes, looks good! That ugly little black dirt collector annoys me every time I look at it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thanks for the idea. That's definetly my next little mill project, adds a touch of class to an already classy bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very nice item, in fact the entire bike is nice, on another note could you tell me what make are the rear shocks, and how do they handle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear shocks are from Works Suspension with dual rate springs. As they are adjustable the correct sag is dialed in and along with the front springs, the ride & handling works great.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Dale, that looks gorgeous. And you have the double satisfaction of having made it yourself and saving some weight (approximately the same as one donut).

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice work. I got the same Yamaha pegs for my Thrux which are a huge improvement over stock for $30 for 4. Let us know if you want to make a few more pieces.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Bling Bling!

That looks mighty nice, I'm going to add mine to the small pile of stuff headed for the chrome shop. Loved the holes for lightening purposes and may do that to mine when I get her off.
I'm just assuming that thingy is a frame stiffener, anyone agree?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts