1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
691 Posts
I totally saw this bike in their TV garage a couple months ago and grabed my wife just to show Tim the Tool has a Orange Speedy in his garage parked next to his green restored pick-up truck project.

That cool! I can confirm that that bike was on TV!

·
Registered
691 Posts
it's Blazing Orange

And I don't think Tim Allen has even laid his ass on this bike. It has to be owned by the production company and is one of many props on the new show (not Tool Time).

I think Triumph is the most photographed (or filmed) motorcycle of all time. Every movie, commercial, or other advertizement that uses a motorcycle in their ad has a Triumph somewhere. Whether it be Tom Cruise or Steve McQueen or even the bachalor named "Brad" from his season rode a Bonneville..... they are very photographic I suppose. Either that or Triumph is the only company that won't sue the company for using their bikes as props......

QUIZ:

Who can name the brand and model of the T-Mobil commercial that has that pretty brunett driving down the roadway in a full leather suit and racey motorcycle painted black and Pink? PS: It's not a Triumph!

·
Registered
179 Posts
it's

QUIZ:

Who can name the brand and model of the T-Mobil commercial that has that pretty brunett driving down the roadway in a full leather suit and racey motorcycle painted black and Pink? PS: It's not a Triumph!

Ducati Superbike. Not sure which model - 1098, 1198, or an 848?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Merlot is the winner..........Ducati 848 (I think...)

PS: merlot; hows your Red doing? I just bought the 17T front sprocket from the Sprocket Store. Also, I ordered another metal tail piece so I can hacksaw it down to shorten the existing donkey tail. My white is running PERFECT and cant wait to red-line it. This is the longest break-in yet.........also, check out the paddock stand/sliders, R&G Rad cover, and Knee Grips.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts