Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Nice, Bucket. Glad ya posted the closeups it looed like scorthed yella from a distance :-D

PS. I think this is the widest thread ever :-D

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2006-12-10 20:49 ]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Before Cheapy gets a chance, Black is still the fastest!!! :hammer: Cool color and I love the two tone, works very well with the lines of the bike. Everybody knows though color doesent matter as much as how many stickers you have!!

[ This message was edited by: meanchuck on 2006-12-10 20:50 ]

·
Registered
583 Posts
that's lookin pretty sweet,,, i would love that orange body kit that triumph sells if they took the tribal krap off it,,, but yours is def sweet,, think i would have stuck with modern logo, but i like the way you did the black.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas,yeah it looks fn awesome in the sun,gets a couple of different shades of orange happening.I'm very pleased with it. :hammer:

·
Registered
480 Posts
I love the color i would have never thought of a orange of that color for a S3. However it looks friggin good. Way to think outside the box.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow - I think it's the black area on the top of the tank that makes the paint really pop. It just sets off the black frame and engine amazingly well. What kind of silencer is that?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
omg. laughing out loud for the 2nd time in a 3 hour period; and to the same poster's comment.

dude, you are priceless CM. thank you for the elevated heart rate!
-b

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
D*mn you Bucket! She looks sh*t hot, and I figured if I ever got a chance to custom paint, that's the f'n color I was want'n! :mad: Oh well, prolly would have never been able to afford the custom paint anyways. :( Man, she looks awesome Bucket, and as far as fastest color, I'd say yer next in line behind yeller. :-D That's a compliment. :hammer: :-D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts