Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for a few long trips looking into mounting these in the forks http://www.atvriders.com/reviews/trailtechhid.html

under the parabellum ducati guys use these lights and you can get fork mounts all self contained even the ballast and starter.

Thinking of joining the iron butt forums next

·
Registered
778 Posts
I like lots of lights. I saw a pic of someone on here that added some to either side of their headlight, I think it was D9. Looked sharp

·
Registered
519 Posts
Good luck. I haven't had much success with the TT HID's. Off road the vibrations cause them to shut off.

Haven't tried them on my Thrux yet.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I put Motolight on my T100 and love them. I like them so much have bought them for the America. Have no issues with any charging problems and the company is very helpful . Haven't figured out how to post a picture yet ,but when i do i post them.Mikey :-D

·
Registered
482 Posts
What's the price on those? Look sharp. I have the JCWhitney guys on my bike by the headlight, maybe that was me you thought of?

[ This message was edited by: bennybmn on 2007-03-01 21:26 ]

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never saw your post but it looks dam good

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I have the same ones as Benny. They were cheap, like $20 or something but BRIGHT. I mounted mine with a couple of pipe clamps from Lowes that cost like $1.00. I put a brushed finish on them and clearcoated. Not bad.

[ This message was edited by: Silverado57 on 2007-03-02 06:46 ]

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mine don't seem that bright, but maybe it was because they are mounted SO close to the headlight, they kind of blend. Plus, I put in a sealed beam unit, SOOOOO much better. But one of them is kinda wiggly, and the chrome isn't great (should have clear coated! What did you use?). I like the idea of some HID action.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts