Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im brendan, 24 from basingstoke hampshire. this is a great website been reading it for about 5months.

been looking at bonnies for quite a while, i currently ride a Suzuki SV, which tho great isnt too comfy for my gf over long distances. have always loved classic bikes and was considering getting a norton commando(an original one), but went to the triumph garage near guildford to look at the 09 bonnie, and needless to say now im smitten as was my gf(decent pillion seat, upright, and proper lower footpegs etc)

so was aiming for the SE, but the more i look at the bonnie black the more it appeals. but id like to do a few upgrades, so i been photoshoping and this is what i come up with.

added the chrome panels and gold or silver pinstripe. to give it a real 70's norton/triumph look

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did think that at first but they are growing on me. tho dad had similar MAG wheels on a RD years ago and says they are a bugger to clean but they do look good. and the feel of it been that little bit lower i preferd been a bit short.

shame they dont do a 17inch spoked version tho. but i suppose it wouldnt be hard mod really.

·
30,527 Posts
I think they look allright. I'm not so hot on the seat arrangement on number 4. The striping and panel ideas look pretty good thogh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts