Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all I am now the new owner of a 2001 955i st sprint iv been out on it a couple of times when the weather has aloud and find the the bike very nice smooth and easy to ride but I do feel as if the bike has not got that much grunt or get up and go behind it so not sure sure if there is any way of getting abit more out of it, im not new to biking as since I got knocked of my 1989 cbr 750 jap import 2 years ago. iv had a1999 sv650, zx7r tdm 850 and now just got the triumph which is perfect for someone like me being 6foot 6" tall it fits me like a glove, so is the remapping thing any good and is there any other things I can try to get that bit more of a kick to it thanks to you all and what a great site this is. cheers ian from Lancashire uk.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome. You should be able to find mapping answers in the Sport and Touring forum. From what I've read over there are some option out there. I haven't changed anything on my bike but in my experience the triple has a lot different power curve and feel than the 4 cylinder bikes I've ridden.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Find your way over to the Sprint section and there you will find current discussions on this topic, and you can start your own thread with your question. Best of luck.

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts