Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Driftless Admin
2008 Bonneville Black
12,146 Posts
Heh, thanks Scott. It was a joke though, it's just so common for a new member to join and ask about oil. And every time there are pages of responses. Indeed, this thread may not be done with the topic :)

Anyways, the fun is over, I'm back! Much thanks to Mike at VerticalScope for helping me out quickly.

·
Driftless Admin
2008 Bonneville Black
12,146 Posts
Wait! I thought of a huge problem. Those electric motorcycles, do they even use motor oil? And that one even has a belt instead of a chain, so there's no chain lube. Gawd, I hope that thing has a kill switch. Otherwise, what will the guys on the LiveWire forum talk about?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree - I think he wants to sell the Prius since he has that green peace sissy pants HD now. ;)
The Prius thing is freaking epic. When I was younger we used to call these guys bitter cager sidewalk commandos. You see them at the watering hole, wearing leather jacket with some bike brand on it. Look outside and don't see a bike anywhere. Keep watching as dude crashes and burns trying to pick up, then when he leaves he goes outside, gets in his VW and drives away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts