Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed on a ST1050,old Tigger is off on his travels and the ST arrives next weekend.I can't wait,the longest week of the year.
She is a 2005 low mileage and absolutley spotless.I don't think she has ever seen the rain.She also has 3 Triumph boxes,datatool alarm,and a scotoiler fitted.
To say I am excited is an understatement,this week cannot go quick enough for me.Quess I will have to spend somr time editing my sig now.See you all soon.:):):)

·
Registered
472 Posts
how do

Just signed on a ST1050,old Tigger is off on his travels and the ST arrives next weekend.I can't wait,the longest week of the year.
She is a 2005 low mileage and absolutley spotless.I don't think she has ever seen the rain.She also has 3 Triumph boxes,datatool alarm,and a scotoiler fitted.
To say I am excited is an understatement,this week cannot go quick enough for me.Quess I will have to spend somr time editing my sig now.See you all soon.:):):)
Welcome Stuart. Your gonna love your new bike
[but you do already!]. Check out this forum too.
http://www.bikersoracle.com/triumphsprint/forum/index.php?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow how good is this bike.:):)
Been riding for near on thirty years and I don't think anything I have ridden comes close.The mix of power,handling,and comfort is supurb.But then you all know this,and now so do I.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts