Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, name is Bill. I live in the city of St. Louis. Bought my Triumph Daytona t959 in Sept. of 08 and loving every minute I can ride it. Still learning exactly how much the bike (and myself) can do. Hope to learn alot more about the bike from all you great folks. I have been reading everyones posts for about a month now and finally decided to take the plunge into the community.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome aboard. You have a nice bike and a great area to ride.The River road on the Illinois side from Alton to Kampsville and then back south through Brussells is a lot of fun.If you ever ride up to central Illinois stop in Springfield for a glass of iced tea.Ride safely and enjoy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome. As a matter of fact i have riden the river road more than once. We leave St. Charles MO through some twisties, over two ferries, and end at Pierre Marquet SP then down the river road to Fast Eddies for some $1 burgers then back to the STL. Great riding in those parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Bill! thought I would say hello. Im a couple of hours west of you in Sedalia. I bought my 02 tona 955i bout the same time as you got yer bike. Got mine labor day weekend of 08. I too am loving my bike . We should get together for a little riding. Are you going to the Ozark Rat raid?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Catzass! I ride the alphabet highways out that way some times. When is the Ozark Rat raid? Imay be down for that if I am home from working in San Diego.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts