Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Orlando and I'm from San Juan, Puerto Rico!

After about 10,000 (and a bit more) miles of 250cc chuggin', first on a Rebel 250 and then on a Hyosung GT250R, I got a 2002 Daytona 955i CE. :cool:

I've been a huge fan of the Triumph triples for a long while, drooling over Speed Triples, Daytona 955's and 675's. So to actually have one, specially here in our island where they're so rare is a real treat! :D

I love everything about it, the looks, the color, the sound. That nasty bark at WOT from 7k to 11k RPMs is just like a drug. :eek: I'm no stranger to bikes, cars, or anything else mechanical. So I'm looking forward to learning a lot about the Triumph world and helping out where ever I can.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Orlando from a fellow 'rican! Where on God's green earth were you able to get a Triumph down there? I had no idea they had dealers there.

Would you know if they rent?

I travel there at least yearly and would love to get my Triumph fix... :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys! Saludos!

There are actually no Triumph dealers here on the island. Bella International (Honda and now BMW dealer) used to be a Triumph dealer as well, and that's where the majority of the "modern" Triumphs here in PR came from, including mine. There's been a couple of imports by individuals as well, but overall they're pretty rare.

As for a rental service, I don't think there is one. And if there is I don't know about it. I know a couple of people in the "touristy" areas have scooter rental services. But as for actual motorcycles... Nope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts