Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to Triumph. I learned to ride on Dad's BSA B31 350 years ago and also rode his Matchless 500 single banger. Ex hubby had a BSA Lightening that I rode sometimes but then didn't ride again until now. I've always loved bikes, especially Brits and decided to get back into it again and saw a great TT600 in excellent condition that I bought and absolutely love. She runs really well and I don't miss the huge kick starts! Love the key start and auto choke, always starts first pop.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Sheeza welcome to the forum from another Aussie from S.A.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hiya Klem, how's the weather over there? Been wet and wild lately? We're just getting it but we're looking forward to a great bike riding summer this year :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Shezza and welcome to the forum. Only relatively new myself but its a great site with lots of info and help available on everything Triumph. And yep....gotta love all these modern whiz bang bits on the bikes these days.....and no oil leaks.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Shezza
It is trying to fine up here some nice days then rain and cold, its nice to get out when the sun shines. im looking forward to some great riding weather over summer.
Hopefully i will go on my planned trip to Townsville when work slows down this summer/Autumn.
Cheers klem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts