Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps, thought Id better join up now I have just got an 05 Tiger, higher than average mileage but full dealer history and the right price, its in the best colour too 'Orange', perfectly standard and runs a dream a big difference to my zzr600 I can still walk and use my hands after 50 or more miles lol, still trying to get used to the blocky tyres tho, not giving any problems but just looking at them puts me off so may go to road tyres eventually, must go as still looking around, thanks for letting me join,
Garry

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Hi and welcome along! I think we have covered almost all subjects to do with all things tigers here in the forum. Nosuch thing as a stupid question here....can't guarantee you won't get stupid answers though !!

It's just our wacky humour....you'll get used to it.......in time......perhaps

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Welcome Grizzly, I've always wanted to ask how you kept those long blonde locks and flowing beard so clean and shiny out in the wilderness.......and how does Ben like it on the back of the Tiger.....:D

Welcome!

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have owned my Tiger for a little over a year now and I am impressed with the bike. No more protesting body after an hour or so in the saddle. For the first time in years I can ride all day and not suffer for the next few days. There are plenty of members who have good advice to offer on these Tigers here. Welcome to the Tiger family.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Grizzly, I've always wanted to ask how you kept those long blonde locks and flowing beard so clean and shiny out in the wilderness.......and how does Ben like it on the back of the Tiger.....:D

Welcome!

Mick :cool:
Fresh water from the stream and alas Ben has long gone, just couldnt house train him so got the next best thing 2x GSD's lol, your showing your age Miker lol, mind so am I

Thanks for all the replies Peeps, but orange has got to be best when was the last time you see a black or silver tiger in the wild or on tv

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hi Grizzly, dont worry about the tyres too much they`le cope just fine. As for Orange - well its the closest to Yellow that they did for the 995`s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts