Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started riding 20+ years ago, but it was short-lived as I just had too much going on and not enough time. Got back into it this year after missing it. Took an MSF basic rider course (which doubles as a road-test, making the license easy) and bought... A 2012 Red Marble Haze Triumph Thunderbird. (Go big or go home!). Since I got it (exactly 2 months ago) I've put over 4K miles of back roads and mountains onto it, and I met some of you at the Bennington Triumph Bash in VT.

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Tyngsboro, Mass!?!?! My grandpa lives in Dunstable, and I was raised in Pepperell and Nashua. I have family all over that area. Beautiful place! Riding season is too short...

The Thunderbird Cruiser Chat is where you can connect with other Thunderbird riders. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Thunderbird, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/thunderbird-cruiser-chat/

Connect with local riders in the RAT forums. If you do not see a thread for your area, please start one.

http://www.triumphrat.net/rat-north-east/

The Thunderbird was on my short list when choosing a cruiser. I still would love to have one! I think there is enough difference between the Rocket and Thunderbird to justify the addition. Now, if I could just convince my wife...

Cheers!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I started riding 20+ years ago, but it was short-lived as I just had too much going on and not enough time. Got back into it this year after missing it. Took an MSF basic rider course (which doubles as a road-test, making the license easy) and bought... A 2012 Red Marble Haze Triumph Thunderbird. (Go big or go home!). Since I got it (exactly 2 months ago) I've put over 4K miles of back roads and mountains onto it, and I met some of you at the Bennington Triumph Bash in VT.
Greetings from a fellow BTB'er.

I remember that bike but I can't place a face to go with it.

I had the red Guzzi V7 and the cookies in the parking lot.

I hope you had a great time at the bash and can join us next year for the 10th.

Gerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts