Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Hi from Germany

279 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MarlinSpike 
#1 ·
Got a twenty years old Daytona 955i end of last year. Making the best out of these days I started with the pandemia to rework it...

...which had been a good pastime during lockdown. Now it is running again, but still needs some fine tuning 😃

Stay healthy and keen ...

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello, welcome to the site. I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Please note if you are asking a question or looking for some insight – Please go to one of the sections related to your model bike. You will get very good response and input for riders more than willing to help. Many of the model specific section patrons do not look into the Welcome center regularly.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

Wishing you Safe Riding !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.