Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Nerfin here. A quick introduction, my real name is Nev. I live in Cambridge, Ontario Canada.

I have never owned a Triumph, and am proud to say that I have just bought a '15 Scrambler 900 which was delivered last week.

So far I have not put any saddle time on the bike and it's killing me to be looking out the window at the snow and ice covered roads. I can't wait for a warm spell (hopefully late Feb/March?) to go for my first ride.

The Scrambler has a playmate, my 2009 DR650 Suzuki. I am intending to use the Scrambler for mostly road use, and dirt roads. I will leave the fire road and trail exploring up to the DR. I do hope to go out for many long rides with my bro who has a '13 Tiger 800 XC.

So far I'm impressed with the bike and very impressed with the wealth of knowledge on this site.

Looking forward to being a member.

Cheers!

Nev

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
I really dig the Matte Pacific Blue Scramblers. It is a color that just looks like it would look really good when dirty after being ridden hard all day. :)

Welcome to TriumphRatNet!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Welcome Nerfin.

We have a string on this forum called 'Ontario Rats', it would be great if you could introduce yourself there as well.

There are several Triumph riders in our area who impatiently waiting for spring.

Blkbny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts