Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. My name is Jon and I live is Somerset in the United Kingdom. I have all sorts of classic bikes and also have had many classic cars. For all of you USA bikers and car fans I have been into drag racing for quite a few years and just sold my 65 GTO :( one of three I have had over the years. Anyway with some of the money from it I bought a 1960 5TA bathtub Speed Twin that has been off the road since the early 80's. I also have a 49 Sunbeam S7d, a 53 AJS model 16, a 67 BSA Bantam, a 52 Excelsior Autobyk, a 32 Monet Goyon S17 track race bike and a 78 triumph Bonny though this is not really mine but if the owner does not fix and collect it from my garage it will be :). Been stored there for ages and it needs work. Anyway hopefully you classic bike fans can help me out with any questions or problems I have as this will be my first foray in to Triumph ownership :)
Cheers, Jon

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

A wonderful collection you have, sir!

The folks in the Classic, Vintage, and Veteran forum will have the knowledge and experience to assist you. They will also be foaming at the mouth to see photos of your collection. Introduce yourself and ask your questions in there.

http://www.triumphrat.net/classic-vintage-and-veteran/

Browse the forum and join in the banter.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts