Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i appreciate the welcoming. The bike runs its just i need some parts and i cant seem to find any around town. Im trying to see if anyone knows of good websites, or magazines i can look at and get the parts needed. Im going to keep the bike as is my father was the kinda guy that like the patina of the bike right now so thats how its gonna stay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great bike!

I just got a hold of a Trophy as well and know very little about it. It's being restored now. There are great chaps on the classic section, seemingly willing to share their expertise.

Try google your way around. I really like your decision to keep it "patinated" but mechanically sound! For me, that was impossible, as my bike was a pile of rotten junk when the resto started.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great bike!

I just got a hold of a Trophy as well and know very little about it. It's being restored now. There are great chaps on the classic section, seemingly willing to share their expertise.

Try google your way around. I really like your decision to keep it "patinated" but mechanically sound! For me, that was impossible, as my bike was a pile of rotten junk when the resto started.

Thanks i appreciate the advice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts