Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
So Mods are immortal? Damn! I should have taken up that offer (NOT!)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Immortal like "Highlander" immortal or "Peter Pan" immortal? I hope it's not like a "Vampire" immortal- unless it's one of those sexy, hot, forever young vampires and not the old creepy kind....

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
Immortal like "Highlander" immortal or "Peter Pan" immortal? I hope it's not like a "Vampire" immortal- unless it's one of those sexy, hot, forever young vampires and not the old creepy kind....
I dunno if they're Highlander immortals, Prop & Haggis have been running around headless for some time now. Peter Pan? Could be. HiD looks suspiciously young for his age. & Vampires? Well Wombats are nocturnal you know.:p
Oh well. Where's that closet. "I'm all outa love. What am I without you?..."

·
Registered
890 Posts
To become a mod you have to convert to a Borg--You know, like the ones on Star Trek. What one see's the others see. Even when regenerating. They don't sleep-just regenerate.

And whats wrong with pink polo shirts? They look good with lime green shorts and bright yellow socks. Don't you have any sense of style?

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Actually there is only one moderator...who has several personas ...and he or we or the moderator is always vigilante....:suspicious

·
30,035 Posts
By which he means vigilant. Not a vigilante. We don't go around armed to the teeth looking to right wrongs based on our own interpretation of the law.

Or do we?

Maybe I should put my "watchmen" avatar back after all.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Let me get this straight.... THE MODERATOR is an omnipresent, immortal, vigilante, insectoid, with multiple personlities? That is weird.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Let me get this straight.... THE MODERATOR is an omnipresent, immortal, vigilante, insectoid, with multiple personlities? That is weird.
Who you calling insectoid? (He said scratching his exoskeleton with his subesophageal ganglion.)

Paging Vinny, Mr. Vinny Knuckles. One more for the bin please!

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Occasionally, Welshrob has had to "take one for the team."
Yes, but you don't have to make us watch every time you do :eek: but I do find it hard to avert my eyes. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
??????

Why Mary! sexy ,hot , forever young vampires ? have u been watching twilight hmm:D

Steventhechef that was funny, wot u said bout Rob ha har ha oh god :>)) giggle

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
welshrob, I've got it! You spoke about yourself ( Or is that yourselves ) in the 3rd person. There's THREE of him people!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.